Your partners in finding exceptional HR professionals.
With an extensive network of HR connections, our executive recruiting team is the ideal partner in your talent search. Our team, led by an industry veteran, is uniquely well-suited to placing qualified candidates in roles that are not only a great professional fit, but a great cultural one as well.
Why Work With Versique?
Recent Search Engagements
- Chief HR Officer – Mid-sized furniture company
- Director of HR – $1B global transportation company
- Global Director of HR – Small, global investment firm
- Director of HR – Technology/telecommunications company
- Director of HR – Large call-center service provider
- Program Manager – Large financial institution
- Director of HR – Small creative agency
- Compensation Analyst – Mid-size services firm
- HR Business Partner – Growing IT Manufacturing firm
- Organizational Design Leader – Financial Firm
- Compensation & Benefits Manager – Construction services
- Program Specialist – Large regional Bank
- HR Manager – Telecommunications company
- Senior IT Recruiter – IT company
- Director of Talent Management – Large regional bank
- VP of HR – Regional auto sales company
- VP of HR – Speciality construction contractor
- HR Manager – Privately held retail energy provider
- HR Business Partner – Global leader, process technologies
HR Industry Experience
Versique’s HR search team is led by Tiffany Kuehl, who has more than two decades of HR and talent acquisition experience. She serves as the Director- Elect of the Minnesota Society for Human Resource Management State Council (MNSHRM), sits on the Advisory Board with Minnesota Recruiters (MNREC), and held multiple roles on the Twin Cities Human Resource Association (TCHRA) Board. Her love for connecting HR talent with the right opportunities makes her an ideal partner for clients and candidates alike.
Our executive recruiting team specializes in creating amazing connections with qualified candidates who can help grow your organization. As your trusted search partners, we are dedicated to finding the right fit for your role and finding the right talent to keep your organization moving forward.
“The speed at which we were able to fill our VP, Human Resources position was just amazing to me. We interviewed two very qualified candidates that were both good fits for our Company. This tells me that Tiffany really listened to our needs and made sure she had a good understanding of who we are so that culturally we would have a good fit with the people that she presented for interviews. I was fully prepared not to have anyone on board for a couple of months, so having the role filled quickly was just wonderful.”
Jim Malecha – CEO & President, Egan Co.
Additional Roles Include
- Chief HR Officer
- SVP, Human Resources
- Director of Talent Acquisition
- Director of Human Resources
- Sr. Director, Talent Management
- Benefits Manager
- Compensation Manager
- Employee Relations Manager
- Learning & Development Manager
Recent Open HR Positions
Organizational / Talent Development Consultant
Our large, global client is in need of an Organizational / Talent…Minnetonka
Interim Director of Compensation – Minneapolis, MN
Our solutions-based insurance client is in need of an interim Director of…Minneapolis
Sr. Recruiter – North Metro
Our Twin Cities client is in need of a Sr. Recruiter to…Minneapolis
HR Coordinator – St. Louis Park, MN
Versique Search & Consulting seeks a HR Coordinator to join our internal…St Louis Park
With more than 350 combined years of recruiting and consulting experience, we work to gain a deep understanding of your organization – not just what you do, but your goals, core values, and specific industry position. Our recruiters look to be valued partners in your search for top HR talent.
Need an HR consultant with valuable and varied expertise?
our HR Consulting recruiters are fully suited to address all your HR talent acquisition challenges.
Recent HR News and Blogs
How to Prepare for Unique Interview Questions
March 21, 2017 – Job interviews can be more than stressful, especially if you get thrown off by an unexpectedRead More »
Women In The Workforce: Advice For Advancing Your Career
March 6, 2017 – Versique’s Sr. HR Recruiter, Tiffany Kuehl, was recently interviewed by Laura Betker of KARE 11Read More »
Six Things I Learned From My Team’s 2017 Offsite
Every year, company leaders conduct their annual planning process for the upcoming year. Topics that are covered include: budgetRead More »