Advertising Sales Executive – Minneapolis, MN
Do you want to work in a fast paced fun Advertising sales environment? Do you love networking? Sell Print and Digital Advertising with a company that hosts over 20 events a year. This is an outside sales job that is both hunting and account management. Apply now to join the fun!
The successful candidate is a top producer with strong consultative sales skill, with a proven track record of success in prospecting, business development and client service. He or she excels in developing integrated marketing campaigns across multiple platforms, including digital, print and events. Qualified applicants must be comfortable working with business owners, managing partners and C-level executives.
Role & Responsibilities
- Prospecting is a key element of this position; it requires identifying and qualifying new clients for our digital, print, special publications and events.
- Generate advertising revenue by consistently meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Develop new business and manage the sales cycle from start to finish
- At least 50% of daily tasks will focus on new business generation, the other 50% will consist of account management and growing existing accounts.
- Maintain an active schedule of face-to-face appointments, prospecting calls and pipeline of leads.
- Develop and maintain strong C-level client relationships.
- Represent our client at company-sponsored and community events.
- Contribute to a positive team environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- A strong track record of consistent revenue growth.
- A hunter mentality.
- The ability to exceed expectations in a results-oriented environment.
- Professional written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- College degree preferred.
- Experience in MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and SalesForce.
- Two years’ experience selling integrated media marketing campaigns through print, digital and sponsorships a plus.