Application Support Analyst – Minneapolis, MN
Our client has been providing managed services and business applications to MN governmental organizations since 1972. Its mission: to facilitate and provide leading edge & adaptable technical solutions through the sharing of ideas, applications, systems, and resources in a member-driven consortium.
In this role, you’ll perform client-focused analysis, diagnostics, development, testing and documentation of the JD Edwards E1 Workforce Management HR/Payroll application. You’ll be working with the 25 members of the consortium, including assisting with error messages, processing/reporting issues, and determining current/future software needs.
Role & Responsibilities
- The Application Support Analyst role blends applications expertise and customer service.
- The ideal candidate will have a high sense of urgency, the ability to blend independent analysis with client-focused team discussions, and be self-motivated. Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills are key.
Required Skills & Experience
- Associates Degree (Bachelor’s preferred) in Information Technology, Accounting or related field
- 2+ years of experience with large ERP systems (JDE Enterprise One preferred)
- 2+ years of Payroll Processing experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with software testing, documentation and/or report writing
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and other MS Office applications
- Project management skills