Business Systems Analyst I – Southwest Metro
Our client, a leading Minnesota retailer, has a great culture and the coolest corporate campus in the Twin Cities. With this client, consultants at every level can truly make an impact. The client is fast-paced, offers challenging projects, and is a great resume enhancer.
Why Work at Versique?
Versique’s IT Consulting team is led by a group of industry veterans. Our consultants have an average tenure of over 18-month with Versique. As a W2 or 1099 consultant for Versique, you will have the opportunity to work for the best companies in the Twin Cities. At Versique, we take care of our consultants and make sure you have a successful career, both in your current position, and in positions to come. We look forward to meeting you!
The Conversational Interface Platform team is establishing a company presence in new and emerging third party customer channels, including virtual assistants, messaging, and chat. This role will focus on the build out of this capability, the organization of the product team, and working on a future roadmap items as defined by our stakeholders and the product owner. The CIP team is a small, innovative team who’s goal it is to serve and delight customers, in whatever channel they choose to engage by increasing touch points to the company. We also serve our internal company stakeholders by looking to gain efficiencie’s, and sell more stuff through new technology and new customer channels.
Role & Responsibilities
- Scrum/Agile; planning and managing work in coordination with product owner, developers, internal teams
- Managing relationships with offshore teams, and synthesizing work between local and offshore developers
- Partnering with internal teams better understand the dependencies, constraints, and limitations of teams we are dependent on to complete the mission
- Assisting in determining feasibility, prioritizing product features, and determining scope of work
- Producing and managing documentation of important product details
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years of related experience
- Must have experience with agile tools
- Must be able to understand details of deliverables and communicate development team and product owner
- JIRA/ other agile planning tool
- Familiarity with voice assistant products
- Familiarity with API/Web services
- Familiarity with Cloud infrastructure and operations