Demand Generation Manager – New York City, NY
Our client is a fast-growing B2B technology company who has already become the industry leader in their field. They’re a well-funded startup with offices in NYC and LA, and have a proven product/market fit. They’re in serious growth mode and need someone to help them grow at scale.
The Demand Generation Manager will lead our team’s efforts to drive new leads and generate demand across key digital channels including the website, email, SEM, SEO, retargeting and paid media. This position will be directly responsible for driving traffic, conversion and strategy with a clear target of building a world-class digital lead generation funnel, driving qualified leads. This is an exciting opportunity to drive the future of digital marketing with a fast-growing company.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a comprehensive online demand generation strategy
- Manage all key performance marketing channels including display, SEM, paid social, and email
- Create and optimize lead nurture campaigns
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Work with team to optimize the website for conversion
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Provide insights to the team on performance and optimization recommendations
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in B2B demand generation preferably in a SaaS or technology company
- Proficiency in performance marketing channels including SEO, SEM, paid social, pay-per lead, email marketing
- Experience with key marketing technologies including Marketing Automation (Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot), Google Analytics, Salesforce.com, and conversion optimization tools.
- Strong analytical skills, and an orientation towards using data to inform decision making.
- Great writing skills and the ability to craft messages that drive response and action