Demand Generation Manager – Bloomington, MN
Our client’s mission is to be #1 in the world for select industries in specialized electronic payment solutions. They are a secure digital payment service that offer a smooth and accessible way to process transactions that benefits their clients. They are leading their industry and pride themselves on the quality work/service that they provide and the dedication to their cause.
Our new client is dominating a digitally untapped market and they are looking to add a Demand Generation Manager to the team. This personal will be a perfect blend of strategy for the DG efforts while also incorporating a technical/tactical aspect for campaign management. An ideal candidate will be someone who can optimize automation, lead nurturing, funnel MQL/SQL conversion and sales operations.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee the demand generation efforts to increase pipeline
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns that are compelling to created buyers personas
- Work with multiple departments to set up automated programs based on business needs
- Manage the PPC, social, and lead generation activities
- Pull KPI’s from the martech stack (hubspot) for giving analytical, data-backed recommendations
- Monitor, manage and measure the sales funnel activity
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with list management, segmentation, data hygiene and buyers persona creation
- Strong B2B marketing background with a passion for technology
- 2+ years marketing automation experience with various tools
- Ability to work well with a team and have a “self-starter” mindset