Developer (Specialty) III – Southwest Metro
Our client, a leading Minnesota retailer, has a great culture and the coolest corporate campus in the Twin Cities. With this client, consultants at every level can truly make an impact. The client is fast-paced, offers challenging projects, and is a great resume enhancer.
Why Work at Versique?
Versique’s IT Consulting team is led by two industry veterans with a combined 38 years of experience. Our consultants have an average tenure of over 18-month with Versique. As a W2 or 1099 consultant for Versique, you will have the opportunity to work for the best companies in Minneapolis, Atlanta, and beyond. We offer our W2 consultants a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, heath savings account, 401K with match, and life insurance. Versique (formerly McKinley Consulting) has been in business for over 10 years. At Versique, we take care of our consultants and make sure you have a successful career, both in your current position, and in positions to come. We look forward to meeting you!
- This is not a project, but rather an ongoing engagement with the Connections Engineering teams.
- A person in this role will be senior engineer in product team, and will be responsible for developing front end code using latest libraries and frameworks and provide technical guidance.
Role & Responsibilities
- A person in this role will deliver new features, enhancements, and foundation engineering tasks to deliver on a regular basis. Depending on team, this could be every week, or every two weeks.
- This is a 100% developer role where the person is expected to work on features or technical debts, perform peer reviews, participate in scrum events.
- They will guide and mentor a team to ensure artifacts to deploy are ready and tested on time.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified candidates will have experience leading development teams in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- A very qualified candidate will be a hands-on engineer who has experience delivering high scale applications.
- Must be a great team player and should be able to work in a cross functional team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure and “content delivery networks” is a huge plus.