Digital Media Strategist – Minneapolis, MN
If you are creative, flexible, analytical, self-directed, collaborative, and want to work with great people at an entrepreneurial company with big ambitions, then we want to speak with you!
We have been engaged by our client to hire a passionate and driven digital media leader! This candidate will help create a new direction for the current digital team. This person will develop, implement, and strategize across many digital channels, big hitters including Facebook and YouTube, but versatility in the omni-channel approach. If you are innovative, enthusiastic, analytical, and want to work with great people at an entrepreneurial company with big ambitions, then we want to speak with you!
Role & Responsibilities
- Be a strategic connector for the organization through media channels, particularly Facebook and YouTube
- Assessing the digital landscape to discover new media opportunities.
- Building digital media relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop digital business and campaign strategies
- Plan, buy, and analyze digital media campaigns
- Optimize profitability through data analysis
- Manage campaigns on various technology platforms, constantly improving these campaigns through experience
- Maintain existing relationships, finding new solutions to meet ever-changing business needs.
- Bring your media expertise to our product/campaign reach strategies.
- Coordinate and delegate to and with Analytics, Creative, and Accounts to ensure all media activities are aligned to support business initiatives.
- Participate in the ongoing planning process, recommending media selection and investment levels.
- Design and pitch digital campaign strategies to clients and prospects
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 5-10 years’ experience in digital media
- Demonstrable expertise in digital direct response
- Proven expertise in Facebook and YouTube
- Familiarity utilizing an omni-channel approach (audio, video, display, social, etc)
- Expertise in articulating campaign strategies with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with Excel
Desired Skills & Experience
- Results driven
- Connector and communicator
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Lead and take initiative
- Humble and hungry