HR Consulting Account Executive
Versique is a single-source talent-acquisition firm specializing in recruitment throughout Minnesota. We have won numerous awards, including the Star Tribune’s Top Workplaces in Minnesota.
Are you an experienced Account Executive who builds strong client relationships? Are you an HR professional who wants to try something new but still wants to utilize your HR expertise? Are you naturally curious as to how different companies tackle HR issues? If so, we want to have a conversation with you at Versique HR consulting!
If you’ve been curious about HR consulting this is the agency you want to grow within. You will be surrounded by industry experts who are driven to succeed as a company, not only as individuals. This is not your typical agency. We are collaborative and passionate about winning as a team.
Versique HR Search & Consulting is a top-rated Minnesota search and consulting firm. Due to our continued growth, Versique HR Search & Consulting is looking for an Account Executive to join our high-performance & collaborative HR team to continue to help us grow. As a member of our growing team, you will have a significant impact to our success and we’ll see career and financial growth as a result.
The Account Executive will report to the Vice President of Human Resources and be responsible for interacting with HR hiring leaders throughout the Twin Cities while generating new and perspective client leads for our HR team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Establishing and maintaining strategic partnerships with hiring leader to understand their current and future project needs
- Generating new leads and opportunities through your own network conversations, through the use of cold calling, e-mails, LinkedIn and social media
- Consistently mining various job boards and databases for the most current jobs, and calling those companies hiring leaders to create long lasting relationships
- Being able to clearly differentiate our services and suggest various solutions depending upon the needs of the client
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 4+ years experience within an HR function or as an Account Executive within the staffing industry
- HRIS Project Based experience is a HUGE plus
- The ability to effectively question and be curious. This sets you apart as a knowledgeable sales consultant and earns you credibility with your clients
- Comfortable managing a territory. A large portion of your business is generated from new opportunities, so cold-calling must be a standard part of your prospecting plan.
- A proven self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to search out and understand customer needs
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Results driven and comfortable working in a high performance, metrics-driven environment