HRIS Analyst – Minneapolis, MN
Our client near downtown Minneapolis is seeking a HRIS Analyst to manage a large scale UltiPro implementation and clean-up project.
This HRIS Analyst will support the company’s Ultipro HRIS operations, configuration, reporting and file feeds. This HRIS Analyst will oversee training and support for all levels of system users.
Role & Responsibilities
- Deliver HRIS reporting for a wide variety of routine and ad-hoc needs using system programs, report writer programs, and MS Excel.
- Partner with UltiPro account manager (external) and internal IT teams.
- Configuration and testing of open enrollment portal.
- Provide excellent customer service, information response, and trouble-shooting to internal HR and functional partners, employees, management, and vendors.
- Configuration and testing of Change Workflows (terminations, job changes, etc.), determining the approvers, observers, finding gaps, identifying options for workflow set up.
- Maintain HRIS and related systems, including organizational structure set-up, program configuration, work flows, interfaces, and system security and access authorization.
- Collaborate with other functions on HRIS related topics (e.g. benefits, compensation, finance, employee relations).
- Provide HRIS training and support to all levels of system users.
- Document processes and recommend process improvements.
- Review all current file interfaces to vendors and identifying areas for enhancements, fixes, or changes. Vendor requirements, file specs, testing, and documenting processes from beginning to end.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years HRIS administration experience, Ultimate/UltiPro software experience preferred
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Experience with COGNOS reporting in UltiPro Business Intelligence portal
- HRIS report writing experience
- Benefits administration experience preferred
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to easily communicate complex ideas both written and verbally