Lead Business Analyst Mentor – Atlanta, GA
Our client is recognized as one of the “top 50 World’s Most Admired Companies”, and is committed to innovation, community and continuous improvement. With an industry-leading global network, our client services more than 170 million travelers each year.
Why Work at Versique?
Versique’s IT Consulting team is led by two industry veterans with a combined 38 years of experience. Our consultants have an average tenure of over 18-month with Versique. As a W2 or 1099 consultant for Versique, you will have the opportunity to work for the best companies in Minneapolis, Atlanta, and beyond. We offer our W2 consultants a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, heath savings account, 401K with match, and life insurance. Versique (formerly McKinley Consulting) has been in business for over 10 years. At Versique, we take care of our consultants and make sure you have a successful career, both in your current position, and in positions to come. We look forward to meeting you!
This position will oversee and coordinate the activities of multiple business analysts within multiple projects. The lead must be an expert on the process and best practices for conducting requirements elicitation, scope management and UAT.
Role & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and oversee the work of other BAs as it relates to specific projects. Mentor other BA’s in the team.
- Oversee the Business Process Model development efforts, report to PMs and/or Pgm’s on project related work and provide status on BA related activities, works with the PM/PGM to manage the relationship and expectations of the IT team and the Business Partners, works with business leaders, PMs/Pgm and acts as a liaison between IT and business units, coordinates, communicates and escalates issues to the PGM/Project Managers.
Required Skills & Experience
- Directs all BA activities within a project
- Lead and direct Sr BA’s within specified project
- Analyze, manage, and report BA activities
- Manage cross project requirements and escalated issues within specified program
- Manage program requirement interdependencies
- Communicate appropriately to program lead BA, stakeholders and program managers/project managers
- Request the needed BA’s for a project and get them oriented to work on the project
- Direct completion of project BA objective, such as scope, requirement, analysis and solutions, business process modeling, UAT, and customer training
- Ensure product deliverables’ quality, such as functional specifications, logical and physical data design, solution design and detailed design, UAT test plans, and completed solution
- Resolve issues in a timely manner. When appropriate, escalate problems and issues to program lead BA, program manager /project manager and/or stakeholders and sponsor
- Evaluate requirement risks and assess possible outcomes
- Monitor individual BA performance and provide feedback to program lead BA and/or resource managers and/or program/project mangers
- Direct and delegate BA work effort
- Maintain communication with customer and team members and promote a team environment.