Recruiter – West Metro
Our client is looking for a Recruiter to join the team at their corporate HQ in the Twin Cities West Metro. This Recruiter will be part of a talent acquisition team supporting all company recruitment efforts.
This Recruiter will provide sourcing and recruiting process support to the organization, and contribute to a variety of recruiting and talent acquisition coordination functions.
Role & Responsibilities
- Partner with hiring managers to source, screen, and track candidates through the recruiting process.
- Process new and existing candidates through Taleo ATS.
- Recruitment of corporate roles such as HR, Finance, Marketing, and Sales, as well as Field Service roles.
- Not full-cycle recruiting, mostly application and resume review, candidate tracking, and communication with hiring managers.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent HR work experience.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience.
- Taleo experience preferred.
- Experience in field recruiting desired.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and execute multiple projects.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.