Recruiter – Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
Versique is a single-source talent-acquisition firm specializing in recruitment throughout Minnesota. We have won numerous awards, including the Star Tribune’s Top Workplaces in Minnesota.
Versique is an executive search and consulting firm with eight practice areas: Human Resources, IT, Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Sales, CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods), Engineering & Operations and Executive Retained Search. With 300 combined years of recruiting and placement expertise, we have filled thousands of positions and built one of the strongest networks in the nation. What’s more, we promote team collaboration, individual success, and unlimited income potential. Our CPG Group is currently one of our fastest growing businesses. If you would like to hear more about what we are doing in this booming industry and you’re ready to make your mark on the recruitment industry, we’d love to meet you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Source and attract CPG candidates utilizing various tools including but not limited to: Linked In Recruiter; Job Boards, Candidate Referrals; Networking Groups
- Screen and match candidates to open job orders through understanding of job orders, presenting job orders to candidates and discussing possibilities.
- Present candidates to account managers for open job orders. Preparing and writing compelling summaries to be presented internally.
- Communicate continuously with candidates to set up interviews, prepare for interviews, follow up and present new opportunities as they arise.
- Build a pipeline of VPCs for future position openings.
- Create long-term professional relationships with candidates.
- Write and submit jobs to be posted to website; forward online applicants to appropriate team members
- Collaborating with marketing team on a monthly/bi-monthly basis to establish monthly marketing goals.
- Preparing e-blast (content and contact list) to be formatted and sent out by the Marketing team.
- Preparing presentations and folders for client meetings
- Research open job orders
- Locate and input contact information into database
- Create and maintain recruiting processes to be followed
- Update whiteboard daily
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ experience recruiting in a corporate or agency environment
- 1+ years’ experience in Consumer Package Goods (CPG) preferred
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Previous experience managing a high-volume requisition workload
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Results driven and comfortable working in a high performance, metrics-driven recruiting environment
- Demonstrated proficiency working with various ATS Systems