RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle Delivery Engineer
Our client, a leading Fortune 500 financial services organization, has strategic vision for growth, a dynamic environment, and an incredible team of talented individuals.
Why Work at Versique?Versique’s IT Consulting team is led by a group of industry veterans. Our consultants have an average tenure of over 18-month with Versique. As a W2 or 1099 consultant for Versique, you will have the opportunity to work for the best companies in the Twin Cities. At Versique, we take care of our consultants and make sure you have a successful career, both in your current position, and in positions to come. We look forward to meeting you!
RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle Delivery Engineer Role. Position is located in Minneapolis location. Please specify if resources are local and able to interview onsite. Possible extension past 12 mo. The primary responsibilities of the successful candidate will be to develop new capabilities and integrate applications within the RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle (Aveksa) platform. Strong in-depth knowledge of SQL is required. Experience designing workflows within RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle (IG&L) platform is highly desirable.
Roles & Responsibilities:
primary responsibilities of the successful candidate will be to develop new capabilities and integrate applications within the RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle (Aveksa) platform.
- Work experience that spans the Identity & Access Management or Governance, Risk, and Compliance security domains.
- Working knowledge of information security and computer network/system access technologies.
- Experience working in the financial services industry or other highly regulated/compliance oriented environments is preferred.
- . Responsible for implementing new capabilities, maintaining integrity of existing program logic according to specifications and best practices, and completing deliverables using a deliverables-based approach. Assure all changes are unit tested and all unit test issues are resolved in timely manner. Work with team to identify test cases and create/mine test data to enable a thorough test of development deliverables. Proactively review then plan and execute corrective action in response to production support issues.
- Identity access mgmt. and governance, have a core team that builds out all of the capabilities within the Aveksa product within the technology organization
- Aveksa is a very database focused application, looking for someone with in depth SQL knowledge, need strong detailed SQL experience
- Aveksa experience, building workflows within IG&L, strong knowledge of general information security and best practices, how security controls can be built within the platform
- Workflows are built within Aveksa tool itself, sometimes Java (don’t need any Java for this), but mostly SQL, really database driven, there is an Aveksa type language/structure for how those are built
- Core team uses Agile development model, having Agile experience is a plus
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong in-depth knowledge of SQL is required.
- Experience designing workflows within RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle (IG&L) platform is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related technical field; or equivalent work experience.
- 5-8 years of experience in Information Security Services or related technical field.
- Experience working on teams to implement new capabilities within RSA IG&L platform through entire SDLC of design, development, documentation, testing, implementation and support.
- Valuable to have good understanding of security controls, monitoring systems and regulatory/business drivers that impact security policies and practices.
- Ability to take that security controls knowledge to build robust capabilities within RSA IG&L platform to support control standards.
- Strong ability to work with business and technical users on RSA IG&L platform related questions/issues.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills that include the ability to describe highly technical concepts in non-technical terms.
- Experience working in Agile development environment highly desirable
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate proficiency in:
- Identity & Access Governance Capabilities:
- Access Review / Attestation
- Separation of Duties (SOD)
- Role Based Access Controls (RBAC)
- Provision / De-Provisioning
- Access Request
- Identity & Access Governance Suite:
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle (formerly Aveksa)
- Experience designing and developing workflows in RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle
- In-depth SQL experience with knowledge to design, implement & support complex queries
- Application & Database Security Models (Accounts, Groups, Roles, Entitlements)
- Application integration to identity platform
- Work with application owners to articulate integration requirements
- Educate application owners on basic security concepts
- Troubleshooting Skills
- Process & Procedure Documentation
- Audit and System Reports (Creation & Running)
- Knowledge and experience working with:
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle collector configurations
- Design of RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle workflows
- Directories/LDAP Constructs (Active Directory, Oracle, etc.)
- In-depth SQL knowledge.
- Databases/RDBMS Constructs (Oracle, MS SQL, DB2, etc.)
- Operating Systems (Windows, UNIX, Mainframe, etc.)
- MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
- Authentication / Authorization Constructs (Directory, Hybrid, Native Source)
- Data Formats (XML, CSV, etc.)
- Project documents including design documents, requirements documents, etc. (SDLC, Agile)
- IT Service Management using ITIL framework Security Certifications (CISSP, CISA, or similar)
- Knowledge and experience working with:
- Development / Programming / Scripting
- Powershell scripting language
- Security Control Frameworks (COBIT, NIST, ISO/IEC 27002, ITIL, etc.)
- Compliance Types (GLBA, HIPAA, IT Compliance, NERC, PCI, SOX, etc.)
- Service Organization Controls (SOC1, SOC2)