Technical Writer – Minneapolis, MN
Our client, headquartered in Minneapolis, is among the world's largest food companies. Consultants love the high-energy, fast-paced, innovative, continual focus on excellence on the job and outside in the community culture.
Why Work at Versique?
Versique’s IT Consulting team is led by a group of industry veterans. Our consultants have an average tenure of over 18-month with Versique. As a W2 or 1099 consultant for Versique, you will have the opportunity to work for the best companies in the Twin Cities. At Versique, we take care of our consultants and make sure you have a successful career, both in your current position, and in positions to come. We look forward to meeting you!
Initial effort will be to create a fryer safety technical guideline to document technical specifications, best practices and requirements for existing hot oil fryers using the current Fryer Safety Manual and then modify this document to represent the guideline for a global perspective. Over time other equipment manuals and technical documentation might be added to the work request.
Role & Responsibilities
- Understand content of existing documentation sources.
- Familiarize self with technical guideline format and completed examples.
- Meet with subject matter experts to capture all knowledge necessary to complete final document
- Create document and edit as needed based on reviews.
Required Skills & Experience
- Prefer BS in a science related field, and minimum 1 course in technical writing.
- Proficient in MS office applications, ability to use skype or other meeting software to present current state and make edits.
- High level grammar and syntax understanding.