UI / Web Designer – Minneapolis, MN
Client is leader in the health industry integrate effectively within the healthcare industry. Looking for talented individual to join their team.
Why Work at Versique?
Versique’s IT Consulting team is led by a group of industry veterans. Our consultants have an average tenure of over 18-month with Versique. As a W2 or 1099 consultant for Versique, you will have the opportunity to work for the best companies in the Twin Cities. At Versique, we take care of our consultants and make sure you have a successful career, both in your current position, and in positions to come. We look forward to meeting you!
Looking for a UI / Web Designer Resource to dive in and assess the current website and do a – As-IS, To Be. Currently bad navigation and not aesthetically pleasing. They have a library site that houses all information on product used for sales / delivery. Need to keep the real-time functionality. Looking for a total revamp – How is code? Look at competitors / other companies. Review API documentation. Look at style sheets. Standard editing. Currently have .net framework, asap.net, web API.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop, design, and implement a full and coherent vision encompassing the entire product line
- Build wireframes, storyboards, and screen flows from verbal and written specifications
- Analyze user feedback and activity to iterate/improve UI/UX
- Confidently articulate how a design solution answers user needs, business goals, technical constraints, and other project requirements
- Assess similar companies in the industry
- Translate ideas/concepts into premium visual designs
Required Skills & Experience
- + years in UI/UX design
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past design experiences and deliverables is a must
- Able to build wireframes, storyboards, and screen flows
- Experience leveraging wireframes, concepts, and prototypes in order to discover creative solutions
- Some knowledge of other frameworks such as jQuery, Knockout, Bootstrap is a plus
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Effective and collaborative teamwork and verbal/written communication
- Strongly passionate about crafting gorgeous, user-centric experiences
- Lives on the cutting edge of web development trends and technologies