Healthcare Recruiting: Matt Anderson Podcast on Rec Tech
Listen To The Podcast:
In this interview, Matt, who has over 15 years of recruiting experience answers questions about trends and challenges happening in the Healthcare industry, as well as provides advice for talent acquisition planning in 2019.
Matt offers clients unique insight into market assessment and intelligence, consultation on structuring the search process, ability to identify, recruit and place specific leadership candidates based on the needs of clients resulting in a successful, efficient outcome to the search process.
- How would you characterize the state of healthcare recruiting today?
- Are there any differences in Healthcare recruiting vs more traditional roles.
- The biggest challenge right now?
- What tools do you use to find healthcare execs?
- What advice might you have for recruiting front-line healthcare roles such as nurses, doctors, CNA’s etc
- What are you planning to do differently in 2019?
- The most creative thing you ever did to source a candidate?
- New healthcare recruiter—what advice do you have?
Matt focuses on strategically identifying and consistently placing the market’s top performing healthcare leaders in the right companies to help drive organizational improvement and efficiency. He works with an array of clients including hospitals and clinics to physician-owned specialty practices of varying sizes.
Healthcare Recruiting at Versique
By modernizing your interview style and expediting your hiring process, you’ll make your healthcare organization more competitive in the search for talent.
However, having a seamless interview style and a tight-knit hiring process only works when you have a satisfactory pool of talent to pull from. If you’re in need of talent, contact Versique’s healthcare division today.
Struggling to Find Talent? Need to Hire the Right Talent Quickly?
Versique can kick-start your talent search and present you with the best talent in a timely manner so you can maximize your opportunity to hire the top talent.
Other Posts by Author
Leave a Reply