HR Leaders Come Together for First Versique HR Lab: Employment Branding Edition
READ ABOUT OUR MOST RECENT HR LAB ➧ – Mergers & Acquisitions
October 14, 2016 – HR leaders from a variety of top companies in the Twin Cities joined Versique recently for their first HR Lab, focusing on Employment Branding. The event was held in the newly built headquarters of Be the Match and featured a panel discussion with HR leaders from Caribou Coffee, Buffalo Wild Wings, SportsEngine, and Be The Match.
- Anna Klombies, VP of Human Resources @ SportsEngine
- Julie Letner, VP of Talent Management Services @ Buffalo Wild Wings
- Nisha Topiwala, HR Manager & Strategic HR Business Partner @ Be The Match
- Karen McBride, SVP of Culture & Development @ Caribou Coffee – Einstein Noah Restaurant Group
About the Event
The event discussion centered on aspects of employment branding including community involvement needs, connection with employees, and clarity of company goals and missions. Each HR leader on the panel shared examples of their own employment branding initiatives and focuses for the coming year as well as tips for crafting and maintaining a strong internal brand.
Don’t Miss Our Next HR Lab
To ensure you don’t miss the next Versique HR Lab, contact Jenny Kriha to be included on future communications.
For more insight on the HR industry as a whole, take a look at our team’s blog posts.
Other Posts by the Author
- Versique Search & Consulting Hires Ryan Gilligan as Sr. Director of IT Search
- Versique Search & Consulting Promotes Erik Fortier to Chief Financial Officer
- How Your Company’s Brand Boosts Employee Retention – Podcast | S2:E14
Leave a Reply