Interview Tips Live on WCCO-AM: “What Is Your Greatest Weakness?”
April 3, 2014 — WCCO-AM’s Jordana Green recently discussed the importance of being prepared for interviews. Joe Reardon, Versique’s Vice President of Finance & Accounting, addresses the age-old question, “What are your greatest weaknesses?”
It’s a question most people are asked in interviews, and no one seems to have the perfect answer…until now. Listen to Joe and Jordana’s entertaining discussion on how to answer one of the toughest questions in the book!
Joe Reardon leads Versique’s Finance & Accounting recruiting division with more than 20 years of experience as a CFO and Controller, and more than 10 years of experience as an executive recruiter.
He is an expert in his field, and has written a number of career-related blog posts, with topics ranging from interview tips to networking. Brush up on your skills below!
- The Interview: Are You a Passionate Candidate?
- The Art of Meaningful Networking
- Should You Hire a Candidate In Transition?
Other Posts by the Author
- State of The Finance & Accounting Labor Market 2021
- “Movember,” Company Culture, and What it All Really Means
- Advice For Changing Careers Later In Life – KARE 11 Interview