Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal Ranks Versique Search & Consulting One of Largest Executive Search Firms
The Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal recently published the results of its survey of executive search firms in the Twin Cities 24-county metro area. Versique Search and Consulting ranked second out of a total of twenty-three companies surveyed based on executive search revenue.
You can find the journal’s full report of the Twin Cities’ largest executive search firms here.
About The List
- Ranked By Executive Search Revenue
- Businesses headquartered in the metro provided revenue for all operations.
- Businesses headquartered elsewhere provided numbers for metro-area operations only.
The List Highlights 3 Areas:
- Executive Search Revenue – Revenue from executive search placements with an annual salary of $90,000 or more, from the most recently completed fiscal year
- Total Revenue – Companywide revenue from 2018
- Top Industries Served – This may be edited by the employer to fit.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in Minnesota and specializes in contract, direct hire, and executive search. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versatile – We have 12 specialized teams: Finance & Accounting |Human Resources | Information Technology | Engineering & Operations | Sales | Marketing | Consumer Packaged Goods | Healthcare | Manufacturing | Family Owned | Executive Search | Demand Generation
Unique – Our Talent Activation Process has consistently proven to deliver high performance and high retention for our clients.
We search and recruit, to help you succeed. Feel confident in your next hire.
Other Posts by the Author
- Business Lessons for 2021 – KARE11 Interview
- Workplace Lessons From 2020 – WCCO Interview
- Trisha Farrow Promoted to Managing Director of Client Partnerships, HR Consulting
Leave a Reply