What You Need To Attract & Retain Employees In Minnesota
Are you struggling to attract and retain talent for your company? If so, it might be time to rethink your benefits strategy. Chris Dardis joins Paula and Jordana on WCCO Radio to discuss the current expectations of employees and how your company’s benefits and perks are affecting your employee engagement, attraction, and retention.
This Interview Covers:
- What Minnesota employees are expecting from companies in 2019.
- Unique Benefits – What soft benefits companies need to consider offering.
- Employee Retention – The biggest mistakes employers are making with their employees.
- How to switch from offering work-life balance to work-life blend.
Find the Best Talent Today
Versique can kick-start your talent search and present you with the best talent in a timely manner so you can maximize your opportunity to hire the top talent.
Other Posts by the Author
- 2021 Job Market Insights After 20 Years in Talent Acquisition
- How to Meet the Demand for Diversity in Staffing
- Versique HR Lab Recap: Mental Well-Being and Psychological Safety