Our global B2B SaaS client is looking for an Account Based Marketing (ABM) Manager to join their fast-growing marketing team.
Job DescriptionOur client is looking for an experienced Account Based Marketing Manager to lead and build marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, organizing, and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team with specific, target accounts. You will act as the liaison between the sales and marketing team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling
- Partner with sales to proactively build enterprise and mid-market pipeline
- Deploy innovative campaigns that create, accelerate, and expand sales opportunities
- Own campaign reporting, success metrics, and ensure attribution data is tracked
- Develop 1:1 and 1: few tactics designed to penetrate targeting accounts and meet pipeline requirements
- Manage quarterly demand programs for your assigned verticals including field/virtual events, sponsorships, direct mail, display, webinars, paid media, and email nurturing sequences
- Identify and pursue new ideas to improve content, processes, data, personalization, and ABM touchpoints to propel sales performance
- Engage, negotiate, and manage third-party vendors, agencies, and contractors
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Need 2+ years of experience working with ABM programs in B2B SaaS environment
- HubSpot and Salesforce experience highly preferred
- ABM software experience needed (Triblio,Terminus, 6sense or similar)
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.