ABM Manager – Remote
Our client’s mission is to provide sales folks and marketers with creative approaches to best practice techniques by offering research backed framework for customer life-cycles. There are custom workshops and subscription based packages for all channels. Our client is the only company offering this type of service at scale.
This role is responsible for planning, organizing and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team within specific, targeted accounts and contacts. They will act as a liaison between marketing and sales teams to develop 1:1, and 1: few tactics designed to penetrate targeted accounts.
The ABM manager leads and builds marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics as well as managing 3rd party vendors to meet pipeline requirements of account segments. You should be creative, client-focused, innovative, and dedicated.
- Work with Demand Gen Director to develop, implement and scale target account strategy to support account-based selling
Develop and implement pipeline generation and acceleration programs for specific, targeted accounts and contacts jointly with sales
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for targeted sales accounts and contacts that focus on new logos and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Interface with sales to determine sales enablement needs, and work with product marketing to develop tools, programs in a box, training and content
- Evaluate, select and manage vendors that contribute to local demand creation programs including agencies, direct mail providers, and fulfillment services
- Communicate and educate the sales team on plans and outcomes
- Design & execute 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a B2B demand generation, ABM, or field marketing role.
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-part event and demand generation programs.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes.
- Proven track record with account-based marketing programs and large account selling teams
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
- Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Familiarity with the technical sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth