Account-Based Marketing Lead
Our B2B SaaS client just announced their Series C round of funding and hiring their 1st Account-Based Marketing Lead to their growing team!
Our client is growing like crazy and hiring their 1st Account-Based Marketing Lead. In this role, you’ll own the strategy and execution of ABM programs for the enterprise target accounts. You’ll work across the marketing and sales teams to develop targeted campaigns that achieve pipeline and revenue goals. This is a sole contributor position that will give you an opportunity to make a significant impact on the growth of our client’s enterprise-level business.
The Account-Based Marketing Lead reports directly to the VP of Marketing.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Scale the ABM approach using data-driven methodology to define the right mix of 1:1 and verticalized campaigns
- Create and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling
- Partner with sales to develop targeted programs that drive demand in key accounts to engage champions, decision makers, and account stakeholders
- Take ownership of campaign reporting, success metrics, and ensure attribution data is tracked to show program effectiveness and continually refine for optimal ROI
- Work across the marketing team to develop account-based approaches for field events, conferences, webinars, paid media, direct mail, website, email, etc.
- Gather intelligence on target accounts, including account profiles, relevant business needs and new contacts, and use information to prioritize and design ABM campaigns
- Implement an iterative test-and-learn approach for ABM messaging, tactics, and offers
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have 5+ years of experience marketing to enterprise-level accounts
- Account-based marketing experience in a B2B SaaS environment needed
- Strong analytical, decision-making and project management skills
- Energized by the opportunity to create new approaches and playbooks
- Strong understanding of marketing tools, processes, and execution of workflows to define, track, and report KPIs for ABM activities
- Must be detail oriented and have strong project management skills
- ABM software experience highly preferred (Triblio, Terminus, 6sense, or similar)
- Storyteller at heart, excellent verbal, and written communication skills necessary
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated and highly results-driven in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.