Account Coordinator is part of the National Accounts Team and reports to the Manager of National Accounts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Account Coordinator is responsible for handling all of the detail executional aspects of the account from beginning preparations for quoting season to verifying the product has been delivered on schedule. Responsibilities also include coordinating all seasonal departmental teams involved with the design, development, sale and execution of seasonal product.
- Responsible for understanding all customer requirements for seasonal orders.
- Ensure all customer requirements are met regarding quoting, testing, inspections, packaging, carton markings
- Analyze problems, address issues, communicate status of accounts
- Preparing samples and/or showrooms for customer appointments
- Updates on all items in Item Management software (DB4).
- Responsible for data entry and maintenance of all product/packaging specs in DB4, proofing for accuracy
- Factory quotes – review and check for accuracy, maintain in file.
- Communicate all necessary changes/clarifications with factories and internally among cross functional team
- Pricing grids – prepare and update all pricing grids for meetings as necessary
- Analyze price information as necessary including cost changes and margin analysis. This includes all internal pricing grids and external pricing quotes
- Working with and supporting marketing product managers
- Communicating with customer contacts as needed
- Contact with vendors overseas via email to obtain quotes, coordinate any customer specific requests, and the order fulfillment process
- Request samples as needed (requires ability to work with samples, tag items, ship as required)
- Coordinate photography on all samples.
- Receive customer orders, complete negotiation grid for approval.
- Issue vendor orders and confirm vendor acceptance via sales confirmation.
- Handle and/or coordinate all steps involved with order fulfillment (packaging, sample approval, testing, inspections, instruction sheets, carton markings, monitoring production and shipment status)
- Facilitate the Prototype/PreProduction/Production sample approval process
- Responding to all requests in a timely manner
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in account services with mass retailers
- Home Depot and/or Amazon experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work a cross functional team and achieve successful outcomes
- Comfortable dealing with difficult situations
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented, ability to manage multiple tasks with minimal structure
- Proficient in Excel – know and understand basic formulas, working with filters, understand sorting, etc
- Ability to work with various computer programs (DB4 Item master and order fulfillment system)
- Must be willing to work additional hours, as needed, during busy times
- Position requires occasional lifting and manual labor as part of handling and setting up product
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.