Our client is a Minneapolis-based digital marketing agency that has built a trusted and reputable brand by being highly accountable to their clients and each other. They help businesses solve problems and meet their goals by creating real, authentic content and strategies to engage audiences through the buyer’s journey.
Our client is looking for an Account Manager to make an immediate impact and join their fun, vibrant team!
We are looking for an experienced project manager with a digital marketing background. The ideal candidate is an inspiring leader, trusted adviser and client advocate delivering top-notch results through marketing content and strategies. It is imperative that this individual is a culture fit for our client.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Build and oversee client relations and communications to ensure retention and account growth
- Develop and manage 90-day strategic roadmaps, leading to customer success
- Oversee the strategic direction for the account services team
- Help clients achieve their desired goals through inbound marketing programs to increase ARR
- Drive traffic, convert leads and increase brand awareness to maximize client pipeline and ROI
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years digital marketing experience
- (Content strategy, content development, SEO, PPC, email marketing, social media marketing and conversion rate optimization)
- Familiarity with Hubspot, marketing automation
- Deep understanding of inbound marketing strategies and tactics
- Consultative client leader who is comfortable making design and technical recommendations
- Innovative thinker with both big picture strategy and tactical execution
- Excellent written and verbal skills