Account Manager - Amazon Knowledge equal's growth
- Research and Analyze items on Amazon and other platforms to identify comparable items and viability
- Identify business opportunities and risks through analyzing sales performance and competitive landscape
- Identify trends on the Amazon platform and utilize data to develop recommendations for buying opportunities to Buyers and Senior Leadership
- Experience with ecommerce marketing, product marketing, or brand marketing in an ecommerce setting
- Import and manage product information in ERP
- Assist warehouse operations with additional administrative tasks
- Ability to work with others in a dynamic team environment
- Must be willing and able to utilize and follow company practices and procedures for the company’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) management software system.
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and concisely with buyers and leadership team
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing reports, keeping purchase records, and filing. Maintain electronic and hard files
- Provide back up support to company as necessary; phone coverage, warehouse sample coordination, customer service
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and make recommendations
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct that conforms to a set of values, and acceptable standards
- Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result
- Motivation - Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
- Presentation Skills - Ability to effectively present information to small groups
- Time Management - Ability to avoid or cause distractions and use the available time at work to organize and complete work duties for maximum productivity.
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and willingness to accept change and improve where needed
Skills and Experience:
Education: Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience: Must have experience analyzing products on Amazon and placing products on Amazon Seller Central.
Two to three years of analytical experience in purchasing or buying function.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Social Media, NetSuite preferred.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.