Our ideal National Sales Account Manager is a high-achieving, relationship-building, gaming-changing sales aficionado. You walk into work every day inspired to close the sale, assist your team members, and foster new and existing business relationships. You naturally rise to the occasion to bring your best work forward.
As a part of the beloved brand, you will have the opportunity to build face-to-face partnerships with influential national retail buyers. Every day, you will collaborate with a team of sales, finance, operations, and design experts to deliver thoughtfully designed products to people’s homes both globally and nationally.
With high-standards and self-motivation, you will partner with major retailers to build dynamic, innovative programs that make a difference in the customer’s lives. We require you to be a highly collaborative and driven individual that can overcome obstacles and challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and nurture ongoing relationships with buyers and other retail partners and manage day-to-day customer service – working with all members of the team
- Develop a deep understanding of the motivations of your clients and find innovative ways for our brand to partner and provide curated, thoughtful assortments that meet their needs.
- Seek out new business opportunities and categories within current customers, as well as potential new customers.
- Conduct category research through store visits, trend assessment, and online research.
- Monitor and analyze item performance throughout the year to ensure the success of our partnerships and assortments – recommend and implement improvements as needed
- Partner with pricing team to develop strategies and assortments that increase margin.
- Attend buyer/retail partner meetings with sales team as needed.
- Initiate and develop sales presentations and proposals including PowerPoint presentations, product and sales summaries, and pricing analysis.
- Oversee the execution of promotions and pitches ensuring the highest quality experience for our retail partners, from initial meeting to product launch at retail.
- Travel will be required – the desired candidate will be excited and eager to travel – both domestic and potentially international.
- Assist in a variety of other marketing and sales assistance as needed.
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.