information, accomplishing key invoicing activities and may be expected to interface directly with customer contacts to ensure proper invoicing has been received.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meeting weekly and monthly customer deadlines for invoicing
- Training new employees, managing workloads, ensuring the team is executing tasks timely and accurately and providing ongoing training to existing employees as needed.
- Manage general ledger and operations system based on project requirements including project, template, and budget approvals.
- Provide general ledger and operations support in the change management process including testing
- Onboarding new customers, which includes providing new customer key information such as W-9 and banking information for payment.
- Assist with data collection for status and financial reporting purposes
- Resolving escalated situations as needed
- Managing daily cash application
- Managing daily AR aging reconciliation to general ledger
Required Skills & Experiences:
- Minimum of 4 years' AR experience or experience leading AR or accounting teams
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.