This Accounting Manager opportunity will immediately impact the culture and growth of a global company, unlike any other.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage global consolidation of results across two legal entities and oversight of chart of accounts
• Oversee day to day operations of the GL team, including accounting for fixed assets, any non-recurring projects like optimization of ERP
• Manage daily and period FX rate processes and monitor compliance with current FX policies
• Managing the Monthly and Quarterly Close: Drive the overall accounting close process in an efficient and effective manner and prepare and manage consolidated flux analysis for financial statements
• Ensure internal controls are working effectively and propose improvements to support evolving accounting environment
• Updating/develop, manage and implementing corporate financial policies to ensure current GAAP
Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 5 - 6 years of experience, primarily in industry with previous background in public accounting
• Comprehensive knowledge and experience with general accounting, hedge accounting, foreign currency issues, month end close procedures, eliminations and consolidations, controls, internal reporting & analytics, and working with external auditors
• ERP knowledge is a must and Sage Intacct application a plus
• Strong leadership, strong analytical skills and project management skills
• International experience and prior experience in managing global financial monthly close process preferred
• Ability to work on cross functional activities and form solid business relationships
• Proven close process improvement experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
• CPA or CPA candidate is preferred
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.