Be part of a growing company! This forward thinking, financially sound manufacturing company located in Western WI is looking for a driven and detailed oriented Accounting and Office Services Specialist.
The Accounting & Office Services Specialist will perform a combination of accounting and administrative duties. A successful candidate will possess strong organizational and time management skills along with the ability to work successfully in a busy environment and work independently on multiple projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accounts payable – enter vendor bills for production, enter operations bills, review vendor statements, prepare checks for signature, request credits on accounts when necessary, request W-9’s when necessary, track use tax, maintain clear month end cutoff and track accrued payables.
- Accounts Receivable - process electronic deposits /manual deposits, record cash receipts, maintain aging within parameters (make collection calls when necessary.
- Office services - order supplies, coordinate meals on occasion, maintain relationships with suppliers for office services, provide data entry and project assistance to Customer Service, export shipping preparation, coordinate staff uniform service.
- Administrative assistance as needed for special projects
Qualifications & Skills
- Two or four year degree in accounting with 2-5 years of work experience.
- Understanding and working knowledge of debits and credits.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work successfully in a busy work environment and work independently on multiple projects.
- Very strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess personal qualities of professionalism, integrity, accuracy, confidentiality and enthusiasm.