Accounts Payable Manager (Contract)
Are you looking to make an impact from day one? Do you enjoy the Accounts Payable process and want to lead?
Job DescriptionThis contract Accounts Payable Supervisor at a local franchisor will join a fast-paced team looking for additional support to manage the whole monthly close process.
The duration of this project is estimated to be 2-3 months with 40 hours a week.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing the monthly close process for Accounts Payable including cut-off and accruals.
- Recording and approving Accounts Payable related journal entries.
- Preparing and approving Accounts Payable related account reconciliations in a timely manner.
- Directing team staff to ensure accurate and timely processing of invoices, corporate travel and expenses, and payments.
- Assist in monitoring centralized invoice in-box and travel and expense system along with authorizing payments in internal financial and external banking systems.
- Ensuring all 1099 reporting requirements are met.
- Supporting improvements to systems to ensure effective internal controls and compliance with policies.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of month end Accounts Payable experience required.
- Management of a team preferred.
- Microsoft D365 and ChromeRiver experience preferred.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, self-starter and reliable.
- Strong communicator, both written and oral.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39551