Amazon Account Manager
Need a passionate sales person who knows how to sell to Amazon and other ecommerce sites.
Seeking a National Account Manager - Amazon to support growth over the next several years. This job is for rock stars only. You must have a passion to work in a highly dynamic, fast growing, and entrepreneurial environment.
Roles and Responsibilities: Lead sales and business development functions, including but not limited to the following.
- Own all aspects of management for Amazon, including annual growth planning, assortment planning, promotional and merchandising plans, and day-to-day management
- Leading and managing dynamic with account service providers
- Assisting other sales team members with boosting the online presence at key retail partners
- Executing vendor and item set up forms and online applications, promotional and merchandising programs in retailer systems
- Maintaining financial records for assigned accounts including sales, forecast, promotional calendar and expenses, negotiated deals and terms, and profitability
- Creating and delivering sales presentations for assigned accounts
- Providing ad hoc sales and inventory analyses
- Identifying and pursuing business development opportunities
- Supporting the operations team in demand planning
- Supporting ad hoc projects across all operations functions (Accounting, Inventory Management, Order Flow, Customer Support)
Experience and Skills:
The ideal candidate has experience supporting sales and business development programs at Amazon and other retailer e-commerce sites. Working with Amazon can take an experienced touch to maximize growth while mitigating costs. We will look to the National Account Manager – Amazon to navigate this complex dynamic successfully. Particular skills and attributes we're seeking include:
- At least five years' experience directly calling on Amazon
- Attention to Detail: ability to oversee projects with multiple, time-dependent tasks and deliver reliably
- Project Management: leading projects from beginning to end across internal functions and with customers
- Resourceful: being scrappy i.e., accomplishing objectives with fewer resources is important. At times, the candidate will need to find new and creative ways to achieve goals
- Intellectual Curiosity: the ideal candidate will not only be able to execute tasks, but also provide creative thought to bring new thinking to the table.
- Team Member will need improve our systems and processes, find new ways of lowering costs, and generate ideas to drive revenue
- Personable: since this position requires direct interfacing with Team Members and customers, the ideal candidate has to possess an ability to communicate on point, personably, and represent the brand well
- At least five years of experience in Amazon account management as part of a CPG company
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.