Application Architect Cloud Microservices
Our client, a leading Minnesota retailer, has a great culture and the coolest corporate campus in the Twin Cities. With this client, consultants at every level can truly make an impact. The client is fast-paced, offers challenging projects, and is a great resume enhancer.
Why Work at Versique?Versique’s IT Consulting team is led by a group of industry veterans. Our consultants have an average tenure of over 18-month with Versique. As a W2 or 1099 consultant for Versique, you will have the opportunity to work for the best companies in the Twin Cities. At Versique, we take care of our consultants and make sure you have a successful career, both in your current position, and in positions to come. We look forward to meeting you!
We are looking for an individual that will be able to connect disparate systems to meet the functional needs of the business. In addition, will become a subject matter expert of the Scheduling capability and be able to provide guidance to the build Scrum teams.
Core Responsibilities of the role include:
- Technical authority and a leader in designing robust scalable, loosely coupled components and microservices that underpin cloud-based ADC services
- Strong experience designing across multiple technology stacks combining legacy with modern architecture
- Strong understanding of business needs and able to interface with business partners and other architects throughout the organization
- Lead and participate in EPIC grooming to ensure business need has been uncovered and a viable technical solution has been found
- Create architecture solution blueprints and other UML based design documentation
- Keep up to date on industry technology trends and modern software delivery techniques.
- Communicate and effectively, articulating technical decisions to business and technical partners
- Developing and maintaining long term business domain knowledge
- Subject matter expert on system behavior of domain features
- 10+ years of hands on software design and architecture
- 10+ years of experience with microservices architecture & largescale API design and development
- 5+ years of experience on complex legacy migration to cloud ready architecture
- Experience partnering with infrastructure and networking teams to define requirements for Application Development
- Experience defining, creating and integrating high scale, large volume RESTful web services
- Experience with highly transactional systems