Associate Customer Marketing Manager
We are working with an entrepreneurial privately held company in Chicago. This organization is looking for a go-getter marketer for their high growth organization. The organization has earned awards for their brands and products. We are in search for an Associate Customer Marketing Manager to work cross-functionally to improve the top line of the business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Works with sales team and/or distributors to analyze sales forecast, be able to
problem solve, and communicate cross functionally.
- Acts as internal steward for sales team to liaise with Brand team to execute brand
strategies at retailers.
- Manages multiple timelines, project deliverables and priorities for development and
execution of displays, promotions, special packs.
- Works collaboratively and cross-functionally with brand team, creative team, supply
chain create and execute impactful, retailer-specific marketing projects and
promotions across cosmetics and bath accessories brands. (Displays, ads, end caps,
social media, retailer-specific events, online, etc.).
- Manages the execution of the planning process to ensure timely, accurate, and
actionable priorities are communicated to field sales.
- Identifies program opportunities with Sales team, analyzes and uncovers insights
from various data sources such as Nielsen and POS, and works with their Senior
CMM to develop plans and programs that meet profitability and feasibility
- Create comprehensive selling materials for field sales to showcase our category
leadership tailored to specific retailers and distributors.
- Supports Senior CMM with post mortem analyses and manages a library of up-todate
customer success stories.
- Writes and submits creative briefs for internal Creative Solutions team, and delivers
final programs to the field sales team.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Excellent data management and strong analytical skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks / priorities and lead cross-functional projects.
- Ability to self-start and work proactively.
- Ability to problem-solve, adapt to changing customer demands and sense of urgency.
- High level proficiency with Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office.