One of our exciting clients is looking for a Benefits Analyst. Successful Analysts will be able to help them oversee their current benefit packages, trends, and make recommendations for a plan their great team deserves. Your duties will include evaluating existing benefits policies, proposing amendments if necessary, and communicating about these with management and employees. We need candidates who are excited to collaborate effectively with vendors, management, and employees about changes to existing benefits policies. Preferred candidates will have an excellent understanding of the benefits industry in order to offer employees the best benefits and to attract desirable candidates.
Roles & Resonsibilties:
- Attract and retain employees by researching recommending, and explaining benefit programs
- Determine employee benefit practices by benchmarking best practices, researching industry and employment trends, and tracking legislation
- Recommend development and revision of employee benefit programs by examining, evaluating, and optimizing employee understanding, acceptance, and interest, costs, regulatory requirements, and competitive advantage
- Provide management planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing employee benefit data and trends
- Maintain employee confidence by keeping benefit information confidential
- Collaborate with other members of HR team to drive recruitment and retention strategies through the deployment of benefits programs that adhere to best practices and ensure company's competitive position in talent acquisition with the industry
- Able to work in a flexible and fast-paced environment
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of related HR experience
- Knowledge of compensation and wage structure
- Benefits administration knowledge
- Familiarity with human resource management software
- Analytical research skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with multi state and M&A experience preferred
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.