Benefits & Payroll Administrator
Our client, and industrial solutions provider, seeks a skilled and knowledgeable Benefits & Payroll Administrator to join their HR team! If you specialize in benefits, love to work with autonomy, and want to be part of a changing and growing business, consider this role!
Reporting the Director of Human Resources, the Benefits & Payroll Administrator manages and administers all benefits programs for the Company and ensures the bi-monthly payroll is processed for employees in the U.S. and Canada. The incumbent will also:
- Manage and administer the Company’s benefits programs and offerings
- Create, own and manage the Wellness Program and United Way Campaign for North America
- Updating employee records with changes, enters benefits enrollments and terminations; and track cobra, leaves of absence, and other events related to our employees.
- Administer medical, dental, VTL, Cobra, ADP and vacation processes
- Partner with vendors on changes, additions, to ensure employees correct elections are in the systems
- Facilitate Open Enrollment and orientation for all new hires
- Update HR materials related to benefits and payroll
- Office and Manufacturing payroll administration, serve as the back up for the payroll administrator
- Execute corporate credit card program, Visa & AMX
- Maintain and partner with ADP for data and entries
- Assists with ACA and other compliance reporting
- Make general journal entries and adjustments at month end to record payroll and benefits transactions.
- Minimum 2-year degree
- 4 years of benefits administration experience
- ADP WorkforceNow experience
- 4-year degree
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Excellent customer service Skills
- Ability to problem-solve and take initiative to find solutions
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships to effectively work with a variety of employees at all levels of the organization.
- Good communication skills both in person and in writing/ internally and externally
- Proficiency in Excel/Word/Outlook and 10-key