Our goal is to transform consumer health through the power of our products! This position will support the organization by leading and completing product development projects that are better and different.
A health and wellness company has an opportunity for an energetic, proactive and experienced Brand Manager. The Brand Manager position is responsible for leading the clients brand strategy and the day to day management of the client across the United States, Canada and International Markets. The Brand Manager will help lead a high-achieving brand team to execute long and short-term goals, advertising and sales promotion programs to ignite US Household Penetration, achieve competitive advantage, drive profit and volume, and share objectives. The Brand Manager is responsible for the development and commercialization of new products leveraging deep consumer insights. Strategy development, people management and cross functional leadership are essential requirements for this role. The Brand Manager will work closely with the cross functional teams that include partners from Canada, International & Ingredients marketing to ensure alignment of plans and amplification of message.
- Drive Brand Awareness, education and trial of client products.
- Develop leading marketing strategies to ignite brand growth and integrated campaign initiatives for resonant messaging;
- Analyze market research to identify and leverage suitable solutions, evaluate consumer data to refine brand initiatives and develop differentiated consumer initiatives;
- Develop communication plans that utilize sales and marketing levers
- Conduct market research, competitive analysis, and complete post-program analysis to evaluate effectiveness of marketing elements.
- Collaborate with Consumer Insights team on both qualitative and quantitative consumer research efforts for the brand.
- Provide consumer, category, competition, and channel/customer analysis as part of on-going brand management.
- Drive profitable growth via collaboration across sales and finance on forecasting and pricing.
- Have a passion for being leader with strong communication skills that assist in building sustainable relationships with partners to create innovative approaches and managing through ambiguity.
- 5+ years of brand management/business experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- Deeply skilled Project manager with experience in consumers insights to drive innovations
- Consumer Packaged Goods industry experience
- In depth analytical ability in order to drive insights and build a powerful story
- Marketing, advertising, communications, production and promotion processes knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of marketing and finance, P & L management, proven track record in managing and meeting volume and profit targets through creative marketing of existing lines, and new product introductions
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, and personal sales skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who is motivated in a dynamic and rapidly evolving environment
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally to lead programs, analyze data and drive results in a dynamic and rapidly evolving environment
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- People management experience, either directly or indirectly
- An ideas leader – demonstrates strength in developing new, innovative ideas and solutions.
- Strong communication skills and a demonstrated ability to articulate concepts via verbal and written communications.
- Solid interpersonal skills to manage through the collaborative nature of the organization.