Our client, a leading Fortune 500 financial services organization, has strategic vision for growth, a dynamic environment, and an incredible team of talented individuals.
Why Work at Versique?Versique’s IT Consulting team is led by a group of industry veterans. Our consultants have an average tenure of over 18-month with Versique. As a W2 or 1099 consultant for Versique, you will have the opportunity to work for the best companies in the Twin Cities. At Versique, we take care of our consultants and make sure you have a successful career, both in your current position, and in positions to come. We look forward to meeting you!
• Collaborate and negotiate to define project scope boundaries.
• Lead interviews and/or design sessions to define, document, and prioritize business requirements.
• Contribute to project plan, detailing analysis tasks in the plan.
• Develop the user acceptance test plan and test conditions.
• Contribute to implementation planning and post-implementation tracking.
• Execute test plans and test cases on a scheduled and ad hoc basis.
• Provide effective communication on project status, risks, and defects with Project owners and stakeholders. This will include the ability to concisely and accurately develop sustained relationships with internal business and technology partners.
• Successfully manage relationships
• Identify business needs or opportunities for improvement through either broad industry knowledge, or detailed knowledge of specific products, services or processes.
• Perform occasional ad hoc tasks as needed.
• Self starter and can work independently -- get work done without oversight
• Can plan and lead work efforts as needed
• Great communication skills; both written and verbal
• Experience with project methodology and project life cycles.
• Understand and apply technology as it relates to the business
• Working knowledge of Visio and Quality Center
• Track record of working with financial products
• Track record of successful completion of business analysis (as is process flows, to-be process flows, business and user requirements)
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel Skills
It is extremely important that the candidate is a driver who is self-motivated and can create processes to organize information in a meaningful way.
Candidate must have proven excellent project business/business systems analyst skills; with project methodology experience.
The analyst that is selected would be responsible for performing the business side analysis on all phases of a project to develop, align and deliver products and policies.
Preferably, the candidate would have experience with projects that are fast paced and timeline driven.
Analyst must be skilled at organizing a large amount of information and communicating confidently and succinctly to a large and diverse audience.
Candidate must be highly organized.
They must be an excellent communicator (both written and verbal) and have experience creating detailed documentation.
They must have proven skills finding linkages through gap analysis.
It will be required in the role to both lead meetings and act as a scribe in some project meetings.
I am unable to provide project specific information at this time as these positions are being opened to fill a number of roles for projects starting up late 2018/early 2019, but not yet determined which project roles will be filled with contingent labor resources.
Generally, the following skills would be helpful in these roles: Financial Industry experience (eg. products, financial advisor tools, brokerage, trading, clearing, compliance, banking) Previous Ameriprise experience helpful but not required Waterfall and Agile Methodologies - experience in the role of a Business Analyst within the project team, regardless of methodology