We're seeking a Business Analyst to join a rapidly-growing BA group for a family-owned company with more than 100 years in the retail business!
The IS Business Analyst will help businesses implement and maintain technology solutions that support the strategic direction of the company in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners. The IS Business Analyst understands cross-functional processes and process related issues, is a liaison and relationship builder within and outside the department and is a leader in the IS organization.
- Work closely with the functional departments and IS Analysts to attain an in-depth knowledge of business processes and procedures
- Apply full-life-cycle methodologies to projects and change control
- Responsible for documentation using company and department standards
- Apply technical and analytical skills to determine application system setup, configuration, and customization requirements to meet business needs
- Extensive experience in configuration, module upgrades for applications in a multi-tier environment
- Work with other application development staff to develop architectures, coding standards, and quality assurance policies and procedures
- Research and implement information systems technology where appropriate for the functional departments
- Troubleshoot application, database, and network system problems
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve tactical business results
Required Skills & Experience:
- A bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field
- Prefer 2-5 years additional IS analyst experience in supporting applicable business areas
- Experience with Master Data Management, Product Data Management, or Customer Master Data Management is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Customer relations/service skills
- Strong analytical, reasoning and organizational and project task management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and follows through, including proper documentation
- Ability to have deep comprehensive understanding of business systems technologies
- Ability to have broad understanding of all enterprise technologies and business processes
- Ability to understand database design and query languages
- Ability to understand integration and data warehouse technologies
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.