Business and Marketing Manager
Looking to join an organization comprised of strategic business leaders who partner with their clients and internal businesses and brands to achieve unparalleled results across a diverse set of industries and disciplines? (Retail, Consumer Goods and Services, Private Equity, Technology and M&A) Our client is an entrepreneurial and opportunistic company that also owns and operates multiple organizations under its ownership umbrella.
As a business and marketing manager you will report directly to the vice president of marketing and business development. This is a highly collaborative role and while reporting and taking direction from the VP, the role will be in support of the overall business initiatives of the organization at many levels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Help to develop, communicate, market and deliver final products for new revenue streams/opportunities: (not responsible for sales)
- Source content, find/manage resources for the development of the company's content program
- Develop Presentations, Consulting/Project Contracts: Support Sales, President and Best Practices group
- Manage strategic media and partner association relationships
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Marketing
- 5 To 7 years of marketing, category management, shopper Insights, presentation/communications experience or related customer facing role.
- Well-honed strategic, analytical and critical thinking skills is a must
- Strong interpersonal and leadership ability
- Proven success in creating, optimizing, overseeing and executing campaigns & initiatives
- Strong project management, the ability to simultaneously juggle and prioritize multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to creatively and proactively problem-solve complex issues or obstacles
- Strong written communication skills, editing, and proofreading skills with an eye for detail
- Adept at interviewing stakeholders and SME’s as well as understanding and translating complex technologies
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively. Strong ability to set priorities and be resourceful
- Interest and aptitude in taking on new challenges and opportunities -building upon existing knowledge and skills
- Ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
- A task master - strives for delivering great results
- Ability to take a strategic vision and develop a tactical plan to execute against the vision.
- Advanced user level of MS Office especially PowerPoint and Word