Solid and growing community bank eager to expand customer base and market share offers an excellent opportunity for a Relationship Manager with desire to develop and grow a commercial loan portfolio.
Develop commercial loans, deposits and fee income. Generate new business through prospecting, outside calling, networking and referrals. Makes a substantial number of outside, in-person calls on prospects and clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Cross sell and retain existing commercial relationships while maintaining asset quality.
- Make presentations on specific credit relationships and participate in the bank’s loan approval process, recommending approval and appropriate structure of credits.
- Participate in community and business functions to ensure a positive image for the bank. Establish referral contacts within the community.
Required Skills and Experience
Qualified Candidates will have:
- 5+ years of Commercial Lending experience within the Twin Cities Market
- Solid foundation in Commercial Credit
- Proven track record of developing and retaining commercial loan business.
- SBA experience a plus
- MUST HAVE local Twin Cities market knowledge and experience
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.