Business Banker – Leadership Opportunity
Entrepreneurial Community Bank has opportunity for C&I Lender with Leadership skills.
Apply for this job Apply for this job
Job DescriptionOUR CLIENT WILL ONLY ENTERTAIN CANDIDATE SUBMISSIONS FROM COMMERCIAL BANKERS WITH TWIN CITIES LENDING EXPERIENCE. UNFORTUNATELY, WE ARE UNABLE TO CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION IF YOUR EXPERIENCE DOES NOT FIT THE CRITERIA.
Exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial business banker with a firm grasp of Community Banking, including C&I and CRE lending. SBA lending is a plus.
As a member of the business banking team, you will develop and manage lending, deposit and other business banking relationships. As a valued partner with your clients, you understand their financial needs and will partner with other team members to deliver an outstanding customer experience, proposing products and services that meet and exceed customer expectations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop new commercial banking relationships, preferably C&I customers with lending and deposit needs, through self-directed sales efforts and collaboration with other team members.
- Generate and sustain a pipeline of prospective commercial relationships by networking with business owners, controllers, CFOs, attorneys, CPAs and other centers of influence
- Be active in the community and represent the bank at various trade organizations.
- Effectively collaborate with credit analysts and others in the credit approval process to grow the business banking portfolio as well as to maintain good asset quality.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA); and 5 or more years commercial lending experience in the TWIN CITIES MARKET
- Solid communication skills, both oral and written
- Proven Sales Record
- Credit experience and understanding
- Comprehensive skill set in the use of the following software applications: Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.