Business Development Manager
Fast growing private company is looking for a Business Development Manager that wants to build and grow a new market.
Our client is a multi-million-dollar organization with over 200 employees that has been around for over 40 years. They have expanded their market throughout the upper Midwest and are looking to add another location to their portfolio. They are in search of a top-tier Business Development Manager that can build the new location organically and grow into full operational leadership of a branch office.
- Be the face of a branch office and penetrate the market area
- Create, implement, and execute strategic sales plan designed to grow sales and increase market share
- Work closely with field service department to create a positive customer experience
- Align with company leadership to create operational and financial targets
- Provide timely and accurate update to leadership regarding business measurables and market trends
- 4-year degree is required (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in service sales with 3+ years of leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively and is self-driven to succeed
- Experience in working with preventative maintenance contracts
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Must currently reside in the greater Des Moines, IA area (no relocation available)