Business Development Representative
Our client is an early stage start-up built on an incredible mission – providing simple & cost-effective technology to K-12 classrooms.
Our client is looking to add a Business Development Representative to join their highly motivated sales team. This individual will play a critical role in growing the business while working alongside their designated Territory Manager.
This ideal candidate will be a “Hunter-Farmer Hybrid.”
Role & Responsibilities:
- Warm calling into accounts using contact information already in database
- Help drive revenue by using a consultative sales approach
- Manage a large and diverse pipeline of business opportunities alongside Territory Manager
- Assist Account Manager in serving existing customers in their respective territories
- Administrative tasks: lead list building, quote building, etc.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years of sales experience required
- Sales planning and prospecting, skills
- Superb written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience with G Suite applications highly preferred
- Computer Hardware industry experience preferred
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.