Business Transformation Manager
Our client is one of the biggest game manufacturers on the planet!
The Business Transformation Manager is responsible for building and driving the transformation roadmap for our client. They will focus on alignment with Group strategic initiatives and also ensuring visibility to internal and external stakeholders as well as Group Transformation. They will be responsible for the timely implementation and delivery of assigned projects. These areas of responsibility will include project planning, coordination with internal/external stakeholders, project reporting, and handover to the business at project completion.
A key responsibility for this role is building and maintaining excellent long-term relationships with project stakeholders as well as supporting local group structuring. Project types will vary depending on local and global transformation needs and could include process improvement, organizational review, and change management across all local business entities (publishing/studios, distribution, and shared services).
- Work as a true business partner to all local business entities;
- Work with the top management and all departments to provide support, define priorities, coordinate activities, and to obtain and use relevant information for business management;
- Identify structural and operational strategic projects to drive local business improvement objectives;
- Work with business units to understand local strengths and constraints to harmonize with group transformation strategy
- Develop project strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, and organizational transition;
- Proactively remove obstacles to drive momentum and progress. Identify communication gaps, manage issue escalations and provide support to teams balancing competing priorities
- Work with local management, transformation teams, and all departments to define priorities and coordinate activities and projects (including methodology, organization, governance and reporting)
- Accountable for providing the visibility, follow-up and roadmap of Transformation projects
- Monitor Transformation project schedules, methodology, quality of the deliverables, budgets, KPIs and ensure communication to local and external stakeholders
- Leverage resources across local and global teams in order to drive the key transformational projects while minimizing business disruption and business risks
- Work with Global Business Transformation team to:
- Structure and locally implement corporate projects;
- Facilitate communication and governance between strategic, operational and financial level of the projects,
- Coordinate and build up best practices with the overall Transformation team in keeping with group transformation strategy
- Ensure high quality execution of one-time projects and/or changes within the business-as-usual organization
- Undertake necessary business initiatives and identify decisions needed to capture opportunities and mitigate risk exposure
- Responsible for structuring and executing local business improvement projects
- Challenge existing organization and processes by performing as-is assessments and propose recommendations and action plans to local management
- Understand the current state and identify impacts to people, processes and technology as result of change
- Encourage the adoption of changes within organizational culture and directly support the teams as a true business partner to implement
Organization & Process:
- Provide thought leadership, knowledge and understanding of processes, challenge the status quo, promote best practices and arbitrate decisions
- Implement continuous improvement mindset in all areas, capture and share successful practices, recognize improvement ideas of employees and contribute to a higher level of business, process and capability maturity within the teams
- Support on site local management with their process design and implementation.
Required Skills and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Computer Science, or another Technical discipline from four-year college or university; Master level degree preferred
7 to 10 years of experience in management consultancy or operational positions; an international exposure is preferred
Previous experience in project management, including cross-functional teams
Previous exposure to transformation project, change management and IT
Proven organizational agility skills and the ability to establish credibility quickly and build confidence with key stakeholders, internal partners and group teams
Demonstrate the flexibility to move between big picture and details: combination of the capability to think and act strategically while enjoying also being hands-on with a strong “rolling up the sleeves” mentality
Diplomatic and effective written and oral communication skills with a focus on building long-term relationships with stakeholders
Demonstrated experience with project management and change management in demanding and dynamic environments, with tight deadlines
Proven ability to collaborate, lead, facilitate, and communicate with individuals across a broad range of education, experience, and functional spectrums
Experience with risk management and conflict resolution skills
Experienced in business improvement and/or performance improvement
Be able to prioritize projects and strategically adapt to business conditions
Strong ability and appetite to learn and apply new concepts
Group/ workshops coordination
Pragmatic and proactive
Comfortable working with ambiguity
Advanced command of PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.