Our client is an entrepreneurial real estate investment firm that is looking for their next CFO! The CFO will lead the finance and accounting teams and be a strategic finance business partner on the leadership team!
Job DescriptionAs a key member of the Leadership Team, the Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for directing and overseeing all financial activities of the Company including the creating meaningful reports and building models to help analyze deals.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assisting in leading the development of short and long-term goals.
- Develop and track financial budgets and forecasts for the organization.
- Manage the organizations cashflow through appropriate treasury procedures.
- Manage the relationship with the 3rd party CPA firm and annual audits.
- Manage the tax planning processes and annual tax return filing.
- Lead the valuation and analysis of various investments.
- Continuously analyze and improvement financial reporting procedures and controls.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 10+ years of managerial experience in an investment or financial services company
- Ability to build and manage a top performing team
- Proven to be flexible and pivot strategy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Continuously trying to plan and look forward
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.