Change Management and Org Development Consultant
We need a passionate Change Management and Organizational Development expert to come in and help our client improve their organization! Take a look at the description below and apply today!
Our client is looking for an experienced Change Management and Org Development Consultant to join their team for a 10+ month contract engagement. This consultant will lead the org design work for assigned business units. This individual will also play a pivotal role in a Change Management capacity to provide the framework for all current and future change initiatives. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with enterprise-wide change management and organizational development projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand the client’s business to design effective processes, organizations, and change and learning programs to drive real business benefits
- Design and conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results, and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
- Support the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual changes
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into overall project plans
- Work with communication, training, HR, and OD specialists in the formulation of change plans and activities to support project implementation
- Diagnose and analyze current organizational systems, structures, culture, competencies, and related organizational practices to identify gaps between actual and desired states and recommend solutions for change
- Lead design for the assigned business unit’s future state by translating capabilities, and organizational design into new org charts including drafting and revising job descriptions that align with the new org chart
- Provide support to drive project requirements and plans including managing timelines, communications, quality, risks, uncovering roadblocks, defining critical paths, identifying resource constraints, and any other issues that arise
- Document org design decisions made, tradeoffs, risk mitigation plans, and follow up work, to provide a thorough reference point to leaders and the Human Resources group involved with the assigned business unit
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, in business, organization development, training and development, HR, industrial/organizational psychology or related field
- 8+ years Human Resources experience leading and advising regarding org design
- Global experience and demonstrated cultural competence; demonstrated track record of promoting an inclusive environment
- 5+ years of large-scale change management and consulting experience within organizations
- Experience applying the STAR model to a large-scale organizational design project
- Client focused; proven track record of translating business stakeholder needs and corporate requirements into effective products, services, or solutions
- Strong service orientation, demonstrated experience in an environment that emphasizes client-focus, collaboration, and interdependence
- Skilled with data and analysis; results focused and objective in using people information and analysis to help the Company perform better.
- Demonstrated track record in taking initiative, working independently, and handling multiple priorities simultaneously
- Training in a formal process, organization, change and/or learning improvement methodology at an enterprise-level client or employer, Prosci certification highly preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to influence and garner engagement from a variety of stakeholders
- Executive-level presence and influence
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills with ability to identify learning needs
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of human resources management; of human resources programs such as employment, compensation, classification, employee relations, benefits, workers’ compensation, or organizational development; and of federal, state, and local laws and regulations governing personnel activities
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39580