Change Management Consultant
Our logistics industry client is looking for a Change Management Consultant to join their team for a 2+ year contract engagement. Our client provides a range of fleet management services, from acquisition and financing to program management and vehicle remarketing. Our client is a global organization that services a variety of industries. If you are a Consultant experienced in Organizational Change Management, this may be the opportunity for you!
Our client is the logistics industry is looking for an experienced Change Management Consultant to join their team for a 2+ year contract engagement. This Change Management Consultant will play a pivotal role on the Change Management team that is tasked with providing framework for all current and future change initiatives. This individual will also manage an enterprise-wide resource planning implementation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand the client’s business to design effective processes, organizations, and change and learning programs to drive real business benefits
- Design and conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results, and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
- Support the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual changes
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into overall project plans
- Work with communication, training, HR, and OD specialists in the formulation of change plans and activities to support project implementation
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience managing change in context of enterprise-wide ERP implementation, experience with global organizations preferred
- 5+ years of large-scale change management and consulting experience within organizations
- Training in a formal process, organization, change and/or learning improvement methodology at an enterprise-level client or employer, Prosci certification highly preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to influence and garner engagement from a variety of stakeholders
- Executive-level presence and influence
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills with ability to identify learning needs
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39277