Our client is looking for an experienced Change Management Consultant to join their team for a 1+ year contract engagement. Consultant will play a pivotal role with different business groups and provide the framework for all current and future change initiatives. The successful candidate will value collaboration.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand the client’s business to design effective processes, organizations, and change and learning programs to drive real business benefits
- Design and conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results, and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
- Support the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual changes
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into overall project plans
- Work with communication, training, HR, and OD specialists in the formulation of change plans and activities to support project implementation
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience managing change in context of enterprise-wide ERP implementation, experience with global organizations preferred
- 5+ years of large-scale change management and consulting experience within organizations
- Training in a formal process, organization, change and/or learning improvement methodology at an enterprise-level client or employer, Prosci certification preferred but not required
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to influence and garner engagement from a variety of stakeholders
- Executive-level presence and influence
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills with ability to identify learning needs
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 40004